Monday, June 24, 2013

GLAMGLOW Super-MudTM Clearing

Snowden baits journalists into taking Moscow-to-Havana flight
✔SALE: 45% OFF
GLAMGLOW Super-MudTM Clearing Treatment 1.2 oz...
4.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(143)
Glycolic acid - helps restore photo damaged skin and improves skin texture
Salicylic acid - helps de-clog to minimize pores and new skin rejuvenation
Lactic acid - helps pigmentation, moisture, stimulation and skin collagen
The #'s on the bottom of the jar and on the package are Batch #'s and Not Expiration Dates
Price: $69.00
Deal Price: $38.45

Description
The world's most scientifically advanced super mud clearing treatment. Clinically developed by Glamglow dermatological chemist to help fight all common skin concerns. Glycolic acid - helps restore photo damaged skin and improves skin texture. Salicylic acid - helps de-clog to minimize pores and new skin rejuvenation. Lactic acid - helps pigmentation, moisture, stimulation and skin collagen.
I saw both good reviews on Amazon as well as Sephora but this product was cheaper on Amazon (about $10 cheaper).You can actually see the mask picking up the oil from your pores. As it says on the packaging "Pore-Matrix will reveal dots of vacuum extractions, absorption & encapsulation of sebum oils, bacteria & toxins." SO TRUE! All along my t-zone area, which is the oiliest on my face, there were lighter dots where the oil was being sucked up. As time went on, the dots became larger, which showed the mask was doing it's job.After washing off the mask, my skin was super clean and soft. I applied my usual moisturizer and usually my face becomes super shiny after an hour but after using this product, my face was not super shiny.Highly recommend and I will be purchasing again when I run out. The size of the product is a lot smaller than I imagined but if you use sparingly, it should lasts a while.
I use this product two to three times a week, pre- or post-shower. I generally leave it on for 20 minutes or longer, cover the whole face or just the problem areas if I am in a hurry.The GLAMGLOW Mud has certainly made a difference, especially in clearing out the pores on my nose. It does a good job of removing oil and dirt, as well as minimizing pores. It is fairly gentle. You might notice a tingle or slight sting if you have a pimple you've been picking at that's a little raw. Otherwise, I have had no issues with sensitivity and my face is always calm and smooth after a treatment.This product is definitely worth the money - I probably get about 10 treatments per jar. After all, you aren't loading half the jar onto your face: a thin layer will do the trick! It does what it says it will do AND you get the perverse pleasure of seeing the oil from your face seep up to the surface of the mask - a must for all weirdos who take strange pleasure in seeing...
I love this stuff! It smells great and it has reduced my acne almost completely. It is also the only treatment I have found that gets rid of black heads as well. You literally wipe them away! I tell all my friends about this stuff because of how amazing it is.
Related stories

Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) June 19, 2013 On June 19, online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty supports the use of organic cosmetics and hair care lines like Pureology, and recommends the use of environmentally conscious products in response to an article reviewing the growth of organic products.

According ...

read MORE
recommend it
Beauty antiage creams

No comments:

Post a Comment